woensdag 8 juni 2011

Big Sean – Finally Famous (Artwork & Tracklisting)




1. “Intro” Produced by: Kevin Randolph, Key Wane

2. “I Do It” Produced by: No I.D., The Legendary Traxster

3. “My Last” f/ Chris Brown Produced by: No I.D.

4. “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me” Produced by: No I.D.

5. “Wait For Me” f/ Lupe Fiasco Produced by: No I.D., Exile

6. “Marvin & Chardonnay” f/ Kanye West & Roscoe Dash Produced by: Pop Wansel, Mike Dean

7. “Dance (A$$)” Produced by: Da Internz

8. “Get It (DT) f/ Pharrell” Produced by: The Neptunes

9. “Memories (Part II)” f/ John Legend Produced by: No I.D.

10. “High” f/ Wiz Khalifa & Chiddy Bang Produced by: Xaphoon Jones

11. “Live This Life” f/ The Dream Produced by: No I.D.

12. “So Much More” Produced by: No I.D.

13. “What Goes Around” (Bonus Track) Produced by: No I.D.

14. “Celebrity” f/ Dwele (Bonus Track) Produced by: Filthy Rockwell, No I.D.

15. “My House” (Bonus Track) Produced by: Boi-1da

16. “100 Keys” f/ Rick Ross & Pusha T (Bonus Track) Produced by: Hilton and Brian Wright (WrighTrax Productions)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Do you LIKE ME?

Time: The Hague

About Me

Mijn foto
GilaOortje
Orin Sjaris, Photographer, Canon 5D MK3/7D, Canon EF 24-105L F/4,Canon EF 50MM F1.2L, Canon EF 50MM F1.4, iPad2, iPhone4, LouisV, Family, True Friends,Wifey, LIVIN THE GOODLIFE!
Mijn volledige profiel tonen

Plans 2012

8 April:

Drake
The Club Paradise Tour
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam


26 April - 30 April:

Holiday with wifey and friends

Barcelona, Spain


3 June:

Kanye West Jay Z,

Watch The Throne, Europe Tour

Antwerp, Belgium


7 August - 9 August

Citytrip to Paris, France

With wifey and Friends


25 August:

Wedding of my brother

Party is gonna be an Epic one!


6 October - 22 October
Indonesia!!
Finally to my family after 4 years!